Plush Dentistry’s dental membership plan provides high quality, affordable and accessible care for seniors
FRISCO, Texas, October 7, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Enabled October 15e, open enrollment in Medicare will begin. Thousands of Texans will once again face the challenge of finding the right Medicare coverage, including the need to choose between Original Medicare or Medicare Advantage plans. While the emphasis is on medical and prescription coverage, it’s important not to ignore the potential impact of dental coverage.
Most Medicare participants don’t understand that Medicare doesn’t include routine preventative dental procedures that are essential for longevity and overall health. Currently, Medicare benefits only apply to dental surgeries performed in hospitals. As a result, seniors must either pay for dental services out of pocket or try to find a Medicare supplement that provides high quality, affordable and accessible dental care.
Unfortunately, it is extremely difficult. Most Medicare dental supplements are inexpensive and poorly designed. In addition, these plans have very limited networks of inexperienced dentists.
“This is one of the main reasons we created our dental membership plan,” commented Dr. Faizan Ali plush dentistry. He continued, “My parents and their friends struggled to find dentists with the experience and knowledge to meet their unique needs. If they did, the care was extremely expensive. A dental subscription offers the best of both worlds: user-friendly, personalized care at a predictable monthly rate. ”
In addition, the negative impact of poor dental care on the overall health of the elderly can be significant. A series of statistics tell the story:
- Only 29% of seniors have dental coverage.
- 1 in 5 adults aged 65 or over no longer have natural teeth and complete tooth loss becomes twice as common by the age of 75.
- People who still have 20 or more teeth at age 70 are much more likely to have a longer lifespan than those who have fewer teeth.
- 70% of adults over 65 have advanced periodontitis. It is the main cause of tooth loss in adults.
- In Texas, nearly 4 million older people struggle with periodontal disease, a disease strongly linked to heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes and other serious illnesses.
Although dental membership plans have been around for over 20 years, most patients are unaware of this option. At the same time, ease of use and registration are two of the most important advantages. Here are some more facts to know about the Plush Dental membership plan:
- All routine preventive care is included at a fixed cost of $ 30 per month.
- The services are available immediately with no waiting period.
- There are no annual limits, deductibles or co-payments.
- A 20% discount is available on all other dental procedures performed in the office.
- Dental implants, dentures, veneers and teeth whitening are included.
As seniors consider the benefits of a dental membership plan, it is important to keep a few dates in mind. Medicare enrollment begins on October 15, 2021, and ends December 7, 2021. Now is the time to ditch an existing dental supplement that is not working and buy a better form of coverage. Families interested in learning more should feel free to contact Plush Dentistry through their website or by calling 469-850-0786.
Dr. Faizan Ali
5285 Dallas Pkwy # 515
Frisco, Texas 75034
Taylor Dybwad, Customers relationship
2100 Collins Boulevard North
Richardson, TX 75080
SOURCE Plush Dentistry