Dental cement market to be worth $ 1.29 billion by 2027, according to TMR
ALBANY, NY, September 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The increasing application of dental cements in restorative, orthodontic and other dental procedures is expected to boost the dental cement market during the forecast period 2019-2027.
A research report from Transparency Market Research (TMR) points out that the global dental cements market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period to reach a valuation of 1.29 billion by 2027.
Dental cement market: key findings
- Growing demand for dental clinic products to open sources of revenue for market players
Specialty dental clinics are gaining preference in certain dental (implant) procedures. The popularity of these among the target population can be attributed to strict adherence to planning processes and adoption of better surgical protocols to improve dental outcomes. These factors are driving sales opportunities in the global market.
Strong expertise and attention to detail make our market research reports stand out, request a sample report here – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=20585
- Market players are experiencing strong demand for products made using glass ionomer
Dental cements are produced using different materials such as zinc phosphate, eugenal zinc oxide, composite resins, glass ionomer and polycarboxylate. Among these, products made from glass ionomer are gaining popularity, due to their various advantages such as thin film thickness, ability to release fluoride, and high humidity tolerance.
Request for analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the dental cement market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=20585
Dental cement market: growth drivers
- Rising oral health issues and increasing hospital admissions for various dental procedures across the globe are some of the key factors driving the global dental cements market. Moreover, the growing awareness of the importance of oral hygiene is expected to help in the growth of the market.
- Many insurance companies around the world offer dental insurance plans. This factor leads to an increase in dental procedures, thus fueling the demand for dental cements around the world. In addition, the rapid approvals of the newest components of dental cements are expected to create promising growth avenues for market players in the years to come.
- The rising trend of medical tourism and the emergence of new formulations and unique cement material types are some of the other key factors shaping the development of the global dental cements market.
- Permanent cements are in high demand because they are long-standing materials with varied characteristics. These include insolubility in oral fluids, good compatibility with dental tissue and high strength.
- The dental cement market is expected to experience significant growth in Asia Pacific. The growth of the market in the region can be attributed to the presence of a higher patient population, aging population, boom in medical tourism, improved healthcare infrastructure and growing awareness of the oral health.
TMR offers customized market research services that help clients gain insight into their required business scenario when syndicated solutions are not enough, request custom research here – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=20585
Dental cement market: landscape of competition
- The major players hold a large market share, which makes the market highly consolidated
- Companies active in the dental cement market focus on new product development and regulatory approvals. In addition, several players participate in collaboration agreements, mergers and acquisitions. All of these strategies are expected to drive the expansion of the global dental cement market.
Buy Dental Cements Market Premium Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=20585
Dental cement market: key players
The report performs profiling of major players operating in the global dental cements market. Thus, the research document provides all the important information such as company presentation, product portfolio, financial presentation, recent technological developments and different business strategies of all players operating in the market.
Some of the major players in the dental cement market are:
- Danaher Company
- SHOFU Dental GmbH
- Dentsply Sirona
- SDI Limited
- Ivoclar Vivadent SA
- DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische Fabrik GmbH
- BISCO, Inc.
- Medental International, Inc
- FGM Produtos Odontológicos
The global dental cement market has been segmented as follows:
Global Dental Cement Market, By Product Type
- Temporary cements
- Permanent Cements
Global Dental Cement Market, By Material
- Ionomer glass
- Traditional Ionomer Glass
- Metal modified glass ionomer
- Light-curing glass ionomer
- Hybrid or resin modified glass ionomer
- Eugenal zinc oxide
- zinc phosphate
- Composite resins
Global Dental Cement Market, By End User
- Dental clinics
- Ambulatory dental surgery centers
- University and dental research institutes
Global Dental Cement Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The modernization of healthcare in terms of infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare sector to new heights, Stay up to date with Latest research reports on the health industry through the market study on transparency:
Dental Implants Market: According to the report, the global dental implants market was valued at 4.08 billion US dollars in 2018 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2019 to 2027, increasing incidence of dental caries and rowing preference for dental implants over dental procedures are expected to boost the global implant market dental during the forecast period
Invisible orthodontics market: Companies in the invisible orthodontic market are innovating in braces. Mobile apps help patients get the right treatment for the malocclusion. These apps educate people about the tooth treatment procedure, which ensures transparency and easy understanding of dental problems.
Dental Practice Management Software Market: According to the report, the global dental practice management software market was valued at US $ 1,984.4 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.4% from 2019 to 2027, value-added features in dental practice management software, software integration and increase in dental visits are expected to drive the global market for dental practice management software during the forecast period
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking information to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analytical capacity, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Sir. Rohit Bhisey
Market research on transparency
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse public relations – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/dental-cement-market.htm
SOURCE Market research on transparency