$ 639.2 Million Dental Suction Systems Market Size by 2028: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, 12 October 2021 / PRNewswire / – The World dental suction systems market size is expected to reach $ 639.2 million by 2028, registering a 10.2% CAGR over the forecast period, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. The growth is attributable to technological advancements in dental suction products. Moreover, an increasing number of dental surgeries is expected to contribute to the growth of the market. Technological advancements are also expected to promote market growth. For example, Tyscor, a new vacuum unit, is energy efficient and saves more than 50% energy. The device is also light and compact and it can convert the dry suction unit to a wet suction unit. In addition, the device is the first radial technology spray mist suction unit in the dental market.
Main lessons and findings:
- The wet vacuum segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 54% in 2020 due to the availability of a large number of products in the market
- Wet suction systems are compact, take up less space and the noise level during the procedure is low
- In addition, they are more affordable than dry vacuum systems. These advantages are expected to drive the wet products segment over the forecast period
- Dental office end-use segment accounted for the largest share of over 55% in 2020 due to the growing number of specialists working in this workplace
- North America was the largest regional market in 2020 due to the presence of key market players, favorable reimbursement policies, and rapid adoption of advanced medical technologies
Read the 80-page market research report, “Dental Suction Systems Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Product (Dry, Wet), by End Use (Hospitals, Dental Offices), by Region (Asia Pacific, North America), and sector forecasts, 2021 – 2028“, by Grand View Research
Patients and dental staff are at high risk of infection from the spread of harmful aerosols generated during dental procedures. During the COVID-19 pandemic, many people have actively avoided frequent visits to hospitals and dental clinics to protect themselves from infection with the coronavirus. According to the Agency for Research and Quality of Health Care, in August 2020, the coronavirus epidemic in 2019 resulted in the closure of approximately 198,000 active dentist and dental specialist offices in the United States. This has reduced the number of dental procedures and affected the overall market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental suction systems market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
- Dental Suction System Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Dental Suction Systems End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Regional Dental Suction System Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
List of key players in the dental suction systems market
- Becker Pumps Australia
- International Dental
- Metasys Dental
- Dental System Ads
- A-dec, Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Dentalez, Inc.
Discover other studies related to dental and oral care, conducted by Grand View Research:
- Dental Services Market – The size of the global dental services market has been estimated to be $ 302.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% from 2021 to 2028. Diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental disorders are covered by dental services provided by dentists and dental professionals .
- Oral Care Market – The size of the global oral care market has been estimated to be $ 31.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% from 2021 to 2028. The increasing prevalence of dental caries in children and adults is expected to drive the market.
- Dental Fluoride Treatment Market – The global dental fluoride treatment market size has been estimated to be $ 10.8 billion in 2019 and is expected to experience significant growth over the forecast period. Rising prevalence of dental caries and awareness of oral health and hygiene are some of the key factors that are expected to drive the dental fluoride treatment market.
Browse Grand View Research’s coverage on Global medical device industry
Go to Grand View Compass, our intuitive BI market research database of over 10,000 reports
About Grand View Search
Grand View Research, a United States-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated and personalized research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and headquartered at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]
The Web: https://www.grandviewresearch.com
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.